Wednesday, May 15

Wedding Cheesiness

Today, I need to blog.  I'm getting extremely excited for my coming wedding (79 days!), and this morning I was able to have my final fitting for my wedding gown.  I had debated on which belt I wanted... yes, real big problems here... and finally chose the perfect addition to my gown and belt placement as well.  Turns out depending on where you put the belt can change EVERYTHING about the dress, and I am beyond excited that we found the perfect look today. 

Let me tell you a little bit about my gown.  It is fairly form fitting, and makes my bum look extra great.  It's actually two separate pieces, one is a lining, and the other is a beautiful lace and mesh overlay.  I can hardly stand how beautiful I feel in this glamorous gown.  It is sparkly and hangs just right in all the right places.  I haven't been too emotional about it until today, and it was such a great experience to have so much support as I am preparing for one of the biggest days of my life. In fact, here's a photo. 

But to be honest, it looks way different in person on my body & with our alterations, but you can still get a general idea:




Trevor and I have decided that he is not to see the dress until we take our bride & groom photos (but he has seen this photo on the model).  Our photographer is going to take a first look photo for us, and I couldn't be more excited.  I have always pictured my husband seeing me on our wedding day for the first time, but I am even more excited about having that moment captured forever. 

You sick of my wedding cheesiness yet?

These past few weeks have been zooming by scarily fast, and just this morning it really started to sink in that very soon I will be marrying the man of my dreams. 

*siiigh*. 

Life is good, people. I hope I never snap out of this twitterpated phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment