Friday, May 24

#backthatazzup Friday | It's a 3 Day Weekend!!*@#$&*(&!!!

Memorial Day Weekend is upon us.  I cannot tell you how much I have needed this 3 day weekend.  I cannot wait to spend time sleeping in, snuggling with Trevor while watching Netflix (Supernatural, to be more specific), and spending time with our families.

We've also reached the 70 day mark to our wedding.  Tonight my mom & I are meeting with a caterer who I think will be a great option.  It's all desserts for our reception food, we're thinking, and we couldn't be more excited.  I also get to pick up my wedding dress today, which is monumental and fantastic.  Wedding plans could not be going more smoothly.

Here are a few very nice things I've run into this week that I'd like to share with you before the weekend.

The Express 40% Off Sale.  Ends on Monday. I may have bought these and these and this

This sweet family. Fundraisers like this are everywhere I look, and always leave me 
wishing I had a million dollars to give each of them.

Are you following Whitney yet?  I'm obsessed with her.

I'm also going to start participating in her weekly 

#backthatazzup Friday!

Here's my pick of the week, it's more of a throwback as I was reliving my Aaron Carter obsession earlier this week on Facebook.


 Needless to say, Trevor was really confused. He just doesn't understand my 90's pop obsession.


 
 

3 comments:

  1. What caterer are you meeting with! I love food :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We met with The Chocolate. :) Have you ever been there? Their desserts are delish!

      Delete
    2. No I haven't, But I'm sure they are good just from hearing the name!

      Delete