Sunday, February 26

Life too Complicated? (Life Lessons with B)



I'm not one for beating around the bush.

In fact, I probably should be a little more tactful at times with the way I approach things.

But when it comes to telling someone you miss, love, or need to resolve conflict, there's no point in holding it in. I've learned this the hard way, and have seen loved ones go down a path of loneliness because they complicated life.

Why? I'm not sure.

I think that speaking your mind in the right setting & tone is very refreshing & necessary. It took me awhile to figure this out, but as I came to the realization that I wanted to be a more authentic person, the change was immediate. It was easy for me to find a better way to communicate, which led to more happiness instead of more stress.


Readers, what do you think? Is it always better to speak your mind?

1 comment:

  1. There are times when i think it is better to get it out there. But always think before you speak. I always think is this a kind thing to say? Is it necessary if it is unkind? How would I feel and react if this were said to me. All things to consider.

    ReplyDelete