Sunday, February 5

Goodbyes, Saturday Shopping, and CREPES

Weekend Update!

So much has happened this week! First of all, two of my bffs (The red head, and the blondie to the far right. Kaila & Heather) left to work at Disneyworld for the next 6 months, so we had to say goodbye to them. We enjoyed dinner at Sammy's and then took some pictures at a photo booth at the mall. They will definitely be missed, but I still have my other girls to keep me company. :)

Other than saying goodbye to my soul-sisters, this weekend was a really good one, I was able to spend some time with some good old friends, alot with my man, and spent a little more money than I should have. (In my defense, my tax refund came this week, and I couldn't resist!)


Trev & I went to the mall yesterday, because I was needing to exchange some jeans I got with my friend Alex the night before. I ended up exchanging those, and spending another good chunk of my tax return at Express. I love that store, and they were having a killer sale, so I really can't be blamed for my spendings. . .

ALSO, Last weekend, Trev's brother & sister introduced us to this amazing restaurant here in Orem, Utah. It's called Savory & Sweet. They have the most delicious pasta, crepes, and desserts... ohhh their desserts! Usually I'm more of a savory girl than a sweet, but their dessert crepes and hot fudge brownie sundae were to DIE for. Last night, we decided to try and recreate their triple berry crepe at home. So, as Trev sat in the kitchen with me listening to the Nevada Caucus results, I was whipping up some homemade whipped cream, flipping crepes on the stove, and washing some fresh berries to make us some dessert.

Let me just say that they didn't do the crepes justice from Savory & Sweet, but they still were delish. I'm very pleased with how they turned out, and next time I make them, I'll be sure to write down the ingredients I used & take pictures so I can share them with you! Pictured Left: Trev & I at Spark for Kai's 21st

Speaking of which, I bought a camera charger (mine has been missing for MONTHS), so I am set and ready to roll with more photos.

I would really like to start posting "weekend updates" every Sunday, so keep an eye out for those! What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment