Thursday, October 17

Update Shmupdate

Do you want to know why I love this blog? Well, it's because after months of not posting anything, I can come back and pick right back up where I left off.  It's like a good friend. Always here to let me share my thoughts as if we've been talking every day.  Blogging rocks.

It's been so long since I've blogged that I'm not even sure if I've told you that I am now a married woman! Mrs. Evans.  Such a normal name, but one that makes me excited when I say it.  My Mr. is my best friend, and going to bed together every night is something I don't remember not doing.  It's so natural for us to be living together, eating together, watching episode after episode of Arrested Development. It's great.

The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that my husband feels the need to scare the jeebies out of me every time he gets the chance.  Doesn't matter if I'm on the phone with my mom, hopping out of the shower, giving a friend a tour of the house... he just LOVES to see the look on my face as I jump and run the other direction.  Obnoxious? Very.  Hilarious? Even more so. 

We've been working on making our house a home.  I've been hanging a lot of pictures I've been collecting over the years as a renter with my best friends, and we're slowly but surely beginning to collect necessary furniture.  I know I need to take more photos of things as I'm going, but I just keep forgetting... I haven't even put our wedding photos on Facebook yet!  Shame on me!

I hope to be posting more updates shortly.  Fall is coming soon, and I'm finding myself needing my own place and outlet to share my thoughts and life with. See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment