Thursday, September 6

Zulily Finds | A Wannabe Fashionista on a Budget


Have any of you heard of Zulily before?

This is completely new to me.  I received an email from one of my favorite people, my cousin Christina, inviting me to join this site called Zulily.  I joined not really thinking much of it, because it advertised itself as a site for babies and mom's. To my pleasant surprise, though, I found some AMAZING stuff at some AMAZING deals.

I am now eagerly awaiting my first purchases, and plan on purchasing from them again... and again

...and again.

Here are my three finds from this first experience. I had so many things in my shopping cart but didn't want to spend all of my remaining money on products there, so I narrowed it down to three.  It was difficult, but here are the results:

FIRST
An orange and fab O'Neill Trailblazer Hobo Bag. {$22.99 - Originally $46}

ONeill Hobo Bag Fashion Blog Good As Gold 
 NEXT
 In honor of Halloween a Raj Imports Orange & White Skull Print Scarf. {$15.99 - Originally $50} I'm dying to get this in the mail. Pun fully intended.

Zulily Raj Imports Skull Scarf Good As Gold Blog

And FINALLY
A Raj Imports Turquoise & White Skull Head Wrap {$5.99 - Originally $12}

zulily Raj Imports Head wrap

I did also score a free 8X8 photo book from Shutterfly just for having a Zulily account.

As you can see, this site is extremely useful and helpful for fashionistas on a budget - even for your little ones as well.  

If that's not cool, I don't know what is! 

To create your own Zulily account, click here to sign up and begin shopping - but do your best to not spend your whole paycheck or dip into your savings.  It's tempting, I know, but resistance is key my friends!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck. You mentioned me by name your blog! I am so flattered!!!! Glad you like it as much as I do. I could spend hours searching that site. And I love your taste! I have some sandals on their way....can't wait!

    Love ya!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blog!Following now :) Check out my blog!
    http://angieb5989.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete