Wednesday, September 5

Labor Day Weekender

I hope everyone had a very relaxing Labor Day weekend!  

We spent our 3-day weekend in Fairview, Utah, staying at my grandparent's cabin.  It's been a few years since I've been up to the cabin because I always have to work.

Total BUMMER.

Right now, they're looking to sell the cabin, so I was really glad to be able to spend the weekend there with Trevor and my family to enjoy the last few breaths of Summer!

Good As Gold Blog

Good As Gold Blog Cabin

Good As Gold Blog Camping

Fire Dance

Good As Gold Blog

Fairview, Utah

:: Mini roadtrip, we're on our way!
:: Going for a ride.
:: No better way to enjoy the great outdoors than with a fire and some s'mores!
:: Impromptu dance around the fire.
:: The beautiful view on our Fairview Skyline ride.
{Pictured: Cousin, Alex; Aunt, Ronene; Step-mom, Amy; Myself; Trevor; Sister's Boyfriend, Ben; Sister, Savana}
:: Creatively posing per Amy's request.

No comments:

Post a Comment