Thursday, January 24

The Wedding Planner & Organizer

I am so bad at posting on this blog!  But I just love it so much, I need to make it happen.  Sorry little guy, I promise to give you more attention.. uhm.. eventually?

But anyway, things are so crazy.  I find myself not wanting to do anything wedding related right now.  It could have to do with the fact that it's still 7 months away (No date yet, but it will be in August), the fact we're trying to buy a house right now, or maybe the fact that I'm a born procrastinator at heart, but I just can't do it!

I did happen to buy this helpful piece of organization heaven from Amazon last night, and I'm hoping it helps! The reviews from other brides were nothing but fabulous, so maybe it will give me the boost I need.  I love organization!

The Wedding Planner & Organizer Mindy Weiss


Does anyone have any wedding advice for me?  Where should I begin?  Maybe it will help when we officially pick our date... but I just don't want to do that either!

What is wrong with me!?

On another note, I am truly loving being an engaged woman.  It's such a thrill to look down at my hands and see a gorgeous reminder that someone amazing loves me. Life is so good.




2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!! Wedding planning (albeit is SO stressful) but SO much fun too!!! Youre going to love it. Just an FYI - the actual day when it all comes together, you'll be so happy and in love it won't even matter that much anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kels, I love hearing from you! You are so right about how the actual day will be full of love and happiness, and the party is just a place for us to bask in it. Wiser words were never spoken!

      Delete