Monday, January 28
Lazy Mondays & a To Do List
Monday, Monday. Here you are yet again.
I'm feeling like I need a vacay already, and we've still got 4 days until the weekend. I'm probably especially feeling that way because I am creating my weekly to-do list. Maybe I should start creating those at the beginning of my weekend so I can procrastinate a few days before beginning?
1. Contact wedding venue to schedule walk-through of the space.
2. Call Mom to tell her what you scheduled.
3. Try to hit the gym 3 times this week. You can do it!
4. Deposit cash.
5. Budget for groceries. Go grocery shopping.
6. Contact Golds Gym to ask why they raised your rate by $15. Jerks.
7. Begin looking for wedding decor.
8. Have girls night.
9. Get a higher tax return. You can do it!
10. Remind Trev of his to-do list. (He really never needs reminding. He's the best.)
I have posted photos from Trevor's proposal on Facebook, and will share those here soon.
Does anyone else feel like work is getting harder and harder to go to every day? I always get into a January slump. I just want to take a week off, and plan all things wedding. But, alas, I have to work so we can actually pay for things. Weird how that works, isn't it?
I hope you don't get sick of my wedding updates, but it's just too much fun. Last week I was feeling a little overwhelmed, but after a much needed pow-wow with my mom, I'm nothing but excited to plan this thing.
More updates soon! I have an inspiration-board in the works and can't wait to show it to you all.