Monday, November 19

Holiday Shopping for Men

Has anyone else started their Christmas Shopping yet? 

It seems like as soon as October hits (yes, October), my brain is in Christmas shopping mode.  In fact, I think I've practically got all my shopping done for Trevor already.  It's a good feeling, but I'm still always scouting for any great products he could possibly want.

I know often times it can be difficult to shop for your man.  I find myself being frustrated because I never know how to surprise him.  He always knows everything I'm getting him, and even if I try to smoothly come up with ideas, it usually goes like this:

Becs: "Hey babe, don't you have a phone upgrade coming up?  Are you gonna get the iPhone 5?"

Trev: "Yeah, probably.  Why? Are you thinking of getting me a new case for Christmas?"

FAIL

I'm incredibly obvious.  That being said, I wanted to share are a few sites I've stumbled across to help with the tedious task of man-shopping.

This Christmas you'll get to do a lot more of this:

Christmas Kiss


... and a lot less of this:

Sad Crying Girl


Here are the three sites that have been the most helpful to me this year while shopping for Trev.


For the skate/snowboarding, music loving, school attending, trendy man in your life.  This website consistently has the best deals on some great brands like Skull Candy, Dakine, Quiksilver, and many more.  I love this site and constantly monitor it.  They have a regular SUPER deal that changes every 10-30 minutes, and also a "private stash" for members only.  I would highly suggest becoming a member for extra awesome daily deals. 


Trev is a watch junkie.  He loves watches, specifically expensive watches. I decided to get one for him for Christmas, but knew it would be a little more pricey.  Then a coworker told me about World Of Watches, and I found the exact watch I wanted to get him for half the price.  
Becca - 1 | Invicta Watch - 0


eBay, eBay, eBay.  I actually have had some bad experiences with them as a seller, but as a buyer, I'm completely smitten.  I like to check on their Daily Deals.  You can find them here.  They have regular Daily Deal section (which are usually the best value), and also sections for Tech, Fashion, & Home.  I bought all the gifts for my family on eBay's Daily Deals last year.  LOVE. THEM. 


What sites will you be using this year?  We women need to band together!




No comments:

Post a Comment