Tuesday, April 3

Calling all Healthy Cooks! I Need Recipes!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I know I've been neglecting this poor little blog lately, but I've been a bit busy! I spent this weekend watching General Conference and enjoying time with my family and sweet boyfriend.

I also did some shopping since I've been on my health-kick lately. I really am not one to eat healthy normally, but since I've been trying to tone up, my diet includes a lot of lean protein and some healthier snacks.

I'm lovin me some organic spinach & spring mix.

Pitas are always really yummy, probably not EXTREMELY healthy, but it's better than a burger.

Kashi TLC cookies & crunchy granola bars are a must for fast work snacks.

TONS of Basil and Balsamic Vinegar for about everything I eat. So good.

I did have a pita-pizza this morning with basil, tomatoes, and some fresh mozzarella, just tossed in the oven for a minute until it's all bubbly. Then drizzled with some extra-virgin olive oil & my favorite balsamic vinegar. It was like a Caprese Pizza!

Yum Yum in my Tum Tum!

Anybody else have some tasty, quick, and healthy recipes for me to try? I'm especially looking for tips on how to load up on the protein! This girl's got to build & tone!

No comments:

Post a Comment