Wednesday, October 17

It's Time for Some Cheese

It has been exactly one year since Trev and I said  "I love you" to each other.  He said it first, and it was more of a "You know I love you, right?"

It was pretty great, because I had been wanting him to say it for days and days and was hinting and was nervous and when he finally said it, it was like a weight had been lifted.  I just couldn't say it first, I'm too chicken, but I really, really wanted to. Thoughts like "What if he doesn't love me back?" were drifting through my noggin.

Then he said it. 

And I said "I know," because I really did know it, and "I love you too."

And it was cute
and exciting.
 And I could breathe again. 

We still love each other, and life is good.

Tonight we'll probably celebrate by getting Slurpees and watching The Walking Dead.  I'm also thinking of making a grocery stop because I'm craving some Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.


good as gold blog


Don't you just love love?  Today especially I'm super fond of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment