Tuesday, July 10

Life Update & A Promise.

Hi Everyone!

Wow, I'm really bad at this whole blogging thing, huh?  I don't really have an excuse other than I honestly have been completely, totally, and horribly exhausted since Miss Utah.  Seriously, I almost feel like I need to visit a doctor to make sure I'm okay, but I've decide to jump back on the wagon and blog the way I love!

Miss Utah was quite the adventure, I would still like to explain this live over video, so give me just a few more days and I'll try to manage a story for you.  I didn't win, but I sure had a great time.  I made amazing friends, learned that I'm stronger than I thought, and I did make it into the top 10 and earned myself the instrumentalist award.

(Those are the exact same awards I got last year, at least I know I'm consistently adequate!) 

Like I said, I will go into more detail later.

In the meantime, here are a few photos from my summer so far:

Summer 2012































As for my promise, I PROMISE to be more consistent with my blogging from now on.
  
Talk to you soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment